Elder Care: Our Philosophy
In the Bible, the book of Exodus talks about a place called Elim. This place provided physical and spiritual renewal in a weary and arid land. In the same way, Elim Care serves the needs of seniors with compassion, excellence, and innovation in order to minister to their needs in this same manner.
At Elim Care, we constantly strive to achieve excellence in all of the elder care we offer. From our clinical practices and dedicated staff to our impeccable campuses and welcoming décor, the combination of these things, and so much more, contribute to our proven reputation of excellence.
Stroll through any of our campuses and you will see what we are talking about, and you will feel it too. We invite you to take a closer look at any of our Elim elder care facilities. Not only will you see quality care in a professional and supportive manner, you will see a better way in providing senior adult services.
Glorifying God Through Elder Care Ministry
Our staff and their work are driven by Elim Care’s mission of glorifying God by serving individuals and communities in Minnesota, North Dakota and Iowa with a major focus on comprehensive ministries for the elderly and a commitment to compassion, excellence, and innovation as we demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ.
As outlined in our values statement, we also promise to:
- SERVE the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs with an eternal perspective.
- MAINTAIN ethical practices consistent with God’s Word.
- ASSURE honesty and integrity in all our relationships.
- AFFIRM the worth and dignity of all whom we employ and serve.
- HONOR the sanctity of human life.
- GROW with focus and purpose based on sound financial management.
- PURSUE innovation and excellence to meet the challenges of a changing environment.