Amenities at Elim Rehab and Care Center
- Skilled nursing services for residents needing both short-term and long-term specialized nursing care.
- Short-term senior rehab therapies, including physical, occupational and speech. Our experienced, professional rehab team has the knowledge and expertise to ensure the maximum recovery of skills. Our team offers the encouragement to help residents make the transition from hospital to home as quickly as possible after a health concern.
- Memory care for those faced with short or long-term memory loss.
- Assisted living apartments next door in Pioneer House Assisted Living, featuring 48 cozy apartments. Click here for more information.
- On-site Children’s Center, catering to young children from 2 years through pre-kindergarten, with a summer school age program. The intergenerational benefits are enjoyed by seniors and children. Click here for more information about the Children’s Center.
As a benefit to our residents, Elim offers all medically appropriate seniors the opportunity for free massages. It not only promotes better overall health, but assists many in pain management, better sleep habits and reduced anxiety.
As a faith-based ministry, Elim recognizes the importance of an individual’s spiritual growth and care. With two chaplains on staff, assisted by many community resources, our seniors and their families, as well as the children, have the opportunity for excellent spiritual care and support. Often during difficult times, the chaplains bring added hope and comfort to the senior or the child and their families.